Re: For those who have or have played "Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben, friend of Indy from integrityonline30.com on August 28, 1999 at 06:39:38:

In Reply to: Re: For those who have or have played "Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures" posted by ronny on August 27, 1999 at 11:13:04:

: Well
: I think that:
: RAIDERS
: 1. they should make a part where Indy escapes from the jungle
: 2. I think they should also have a part where you fight the big nazi at the plane and the truck chase
: TEMPLE
: 1.they should change indy's clothes to his tux at the beggining of the game
: 2.a car gunfight is a good idea
: CRUSADE
: 1.they should add the young indy sequence and the portugesse coast sequence as well.
: 2.they should also add a motor boat chase in venace.
: 3. maybe a nazi chase with the bikes too

These are all great ideas! Any more? I've got another one:
TOD:
After the Pankot Palace level, they should make two new levels:
1. First, make a level where you have to navigate through the caverns, and have the bugs on the floor too.
2. Make Indy and Shorty have to get through the spikes, with levers here and there to get them back up, but then, it'll go right back down. Eventually, Willie cathes up and the second player can play Willie if wanted (the first player will be both Indy and Shorty), but if you reach the end, it can just cut to an animated Willie carefully pulling the main lever. That soundtrack idea was cool, too, so the music for that scene should be in it.

"Okie dokie, Dr. Jones! Hold on to your potatoes!" Shorty--Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]