Gotta love those comic shops!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.14 on August 28, 1999 at 18:28:18:

Hey everyone! I just got back from a comic shop a few hours ago and, oh boy, I found alot of Indy merchandise! I went into the store not expecting to find much Indy stuff, because I cleaned them out a few months ago, but I was shocked and surprised to find that they actually got some more hard-to-find Indy stuff! I managed to pick up 3 Young Indy novels (Safari Sleuth, Field of Death, Secret Peace) and a "Behind the Scenes of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" (which looks REALLY cool!). And also, I stumbled upon a box that said "Recently acquired back issues". I flipped through them, and luckily found most of the "Further Adventures of Indiana Jones". I bought 13 of them that I didn't already have and now I only have about 4 left to get! The moral of the story: Always check back at those comic and hobby shops to find more Indy stuff!

Raider of the Lost Comic Shops: Indiana James

P.S.- Also in the new issue of "Cinescape" magazine (the one with Pierce Brosnan and Denise Richards) they have another preview for Indy 4, it tells stuff that is nothing new, but it's cool to see it have it's own little profile and some nice pictures from the trilogy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]