Indy Figure by Toys McCoy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tengu from user-2ivea7t.dialup.mindspring.com on August 28, 1999 at 23:22:04:

Thanks to a friend in the collectible toy business, I picked up the new 12" Japanese Indy figure today, along with with the "Arabian horse." I must say that this is (IMHO) the most incredible Indy toy item ever crafted by human hands. I knew the basic details already, like the real leather jacket and real leather whip. But that's not the half of it! Indy's pistol is real die-cast metal, with a cocking hammer and spinning cylinder! The belts look perfect, the bag looks perfect- heck, he even has knitted socks. Even better, the idol is metal with real gold plating.

Ever since I heard about this toy six months ago, I gradually saved my pennies for it. If you're an Indy fan who's been in the market for one and can't decide- I must say it's well worth it. He sports a high price tag, but if you've got the dough squirreled away I give him a "thumbs up." The figure's making me kind of jealous, though- the liner of his jacket is much better constructed than the liner on mine. ;D

Tengu:<>

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]