A note for all Star Wars fans.... (on this forum)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.146 on August 29, 1999 at 09:27:39:

Hallo, everybody! I know I already posted something on how I'd never post anything on Star Wars again, but I HAD to post something of an apology.

1.) I have not been fair, though not exactly "criticizing it", but ALWAYS nagging how much "space" Star Wars gets, compared to the diminutive artwork of Indiana Jones.

2.) I have REALLY been complaining about how much memorabilia Star Wars gets compared to Indiana Jones, but please understand this comes from an owner who's "Indiana Jones collection" consists of all the novels, all the movie novelizations, a small storybook of ToD, 2 "large" storybooks of LC & ToD, the same screenplays for those films, the Raiders and LC film scores, a silver "holy grail", a leather jacket, a Raiders shirt, a dozen postcards, and last, but not least, a BARBIE I made of Indy. (Don't ask for suggestions on the hat)

3.) Lastly, the websites. I should shut my mouth saying how many MORE there are of Star Wars, but let's face it. Star Wars is more popular. That doesn't mean it's better, but if you fellow fans of Lucasfilm think so, I'm just pleased you are supporting Indy. Complaining about websites is not only pointless, it's stupid. If I KNEW how, I could easily contribute another fansite to Indy rather than complain at the amounts.

I hope I find forgiveness one way or another, since I deserve Toht's "melting end". My most SINCERE apologies again.

Adventurously,
Ulla *tear drop splatters on keyboard*

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: