Sorry Ulla, the commercial, as far as I know, is only on the Payback movie! Go rent it! Great movie! Great preview! nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from 209.5.179.12 on August 29, 1999 at 09:56:02:

In Reply to: You bet I have! It's on our copy of LC! nm posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on August 29, 1999 at 09:54:33:

: : : I was wondering this you guys. How many times have you people got to see the preview for the re-release? James and I got to see it almost as many times as an Indy movie, Star Wars movie, and ET!! We must have seen that preview like 50 times, we watched it, rewound, watched it, and repeated it. We watched it so many times, at one point we knew all the words to the preview (I don't know them as much now, since I haven't seen it since last July). Well, how about the rest of you?

: : :
: : : "If it's adventure you want...
: : : Thrills you seek...
: : : Action you crave, then remember,
: : : ADVENTURE DOES HAVE A NAME!
: : : Indiana Jones,
: : : and now see him like you've never seen him before!
: : : Digitally remastered by THX,
: : : available in both widescreen and pan-and-scan formats,
: : : and featuring interviews with Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, and Harrison Ford!
: : : Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark!
: : : Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!
: : : Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!

: : : And for the first time on video,
: : : The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles!
: : : 12 Feature-length adventures starring Sean Patrick Flannery!

: : : Together they are the complete adventures of Indiana Jones!"

: : :
: : : Okay, so I guess I know it (didn't realize I still did), but I don't know the dialogue exchanges very well that fit in-between, though.

: :
: : (no hard feelings, Brett?) Hallo! When was this commercial on? It sounds great! Have you seen the one for diet Coke, or something? It was when I actually had to RENT the Indy movies. There's a great part when this lady finally gets to a fridge, and there's Coke or Pepsi (?). Then the grail knight says, "You must choose, but choose wisely." It goes on. You kinda have to see it to get it.
: : Adventurously,
: : Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: