I am a hard-core fan, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from 209.5.179.12 on August 29, 1999 at 10:59:58:

In Reply to: Re: Oh, I was so nervous... posted by Ulla on August 29, 1999 at 10:17:20:

:
: : : I am soooo sorry I've practically been complaining my head off at all the hype Star Wars is getting, since I am not that big of a fan. It is a good trilogy, and I DO admit I somewhat like Han Solo. :-) If this makes my point about Star Wars, my other favorite characters are R2-D2 and C3PO! I feel bad that my annoyance of the films has bothered you! :-( I will not say anything about Star Wars again on this forum. It's just that the part I don't like is the merchandising. Name a store where one can find copies of "The Idol of Fertility", "Henry's Grail Diary", or even 'cheap but accurate LOOKING whips'. They just don't exist. However, go into a CANDY SHOP and there will be Darth Maul's figure on a twirling candy stick!!
: : : Adventurously,
: : : Ulla
: : : "If I have offended, then I am sorry." Harrison Ford, ToD 1984

: : I wasn't offended, I was just somdering why you kept talking down the SW saga, I had no idea if you were a fan or not, so I felt compelled to ask. Definitely no hard feelings!

:
: I am so glad this forum is the "happiest place on earth" again!!! I thought you were a REAL hard-core SW fan, about to sick Jabba the Hutt on me!!!
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

Because you seem like such a nice person, I wasn't mad, plus you love Indy, so that's A-OK. What I hate is people who hate all three of my favorite movies (ET, SW, and IJ). BTW, the worst I would do is get Ewan MacGregor on you (which a bunch of girls I know wouldn't object to that) :) hehe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]