Wa-hoo! The trivia answers are up!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from port8.westworld.ca on August 29, 1999 at 17:09:18:

They are up! They are up! They are up! I can't believe it! And I got 3rd place! Somebody cyber-pinch me! This feels too unreal! Congratulations to everybody who entered and got in the top Ten, and the best of luck to Webley and that other guy (sorry forgot the name) in breaking the tie!!! May the best man win! Also, I'd like to thank Adam and Micah for a great trivia contest. I'd like to thank my brother, Brett, for helping me with the answers. I couldn't have done it without your extensive biographies of Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, and Harrison Ford. I'd like to thank Chapters for quickly sending me the Raiders novelization!!! I got some great answers from that. And last but not least, I'd like to thank my mom for believing in me!!! j/k! But she did give me one answer!! I'd like to thank you all because you are the makers of the joy!!

*Stands up on chair and imitates a Roberto Benigni and hugs and kisses everyone*

THANK YOU!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]