Re: Wa-hoo! The trivia answers are up!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JAIMEE COMSTOCK-SKIPP alias Ulla from 74.oak01.pon.net on August 29, 1999 at 18:40:38:

In Reply to: Wa-hoo! The trivia answers are up! posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on August 29, 1999 at 17:09:18:

: They are up! They are up! They are up! I can't believe it! And I got 3rd place! Somebody cyber-pinch me! This feels too unreal! Congratulations to everybody who entered and got in the top Ten, and the best of luck to Webley and that other guy (sorry forgot the name) in breaking the tie!!! May the best man win! Also, I'd like to thank Adam and Micah for a great trivia contest. I'd like to thank my brother, Brett, for helping me with the answers. I couldn't have done it without your extensive biographies of Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, and Harrison Ford. I'd like to thank Chapters for quickly sending me the Raiders novelization!!! I got some great answers from that. And last but not least, I'd like to thank my mom for believing in me!!! j/k! But she did give me one answer!! I'd like to thank you all because you are the makers of the joy!!

: *Stands up on chair and imitates a Roberto Benigni and hugs and kisses everyone*

: THANK YOU!!!!!

Couldn't be a better way to start the SCHOOL YEAR!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, BABY!!!!!!! I placed JUST behind you! If you are like Roberto Benigni, than I am like Gwyneth Paltrow, only all Iwould say would be: "TO INDY!!!!!" I am soooooo hyper right now, I am going to PASS OUT!!!! I REALLY wanted to 2nd place because of the ToD book, but what's REALLY flattering is how well I did. It really is humbling, and to those who are cursing the winners, I want you to know that I somewhat feel your pain. Last year, in 6th grade, there was an award given to basically, "the best 6th Grader". It was for $100! I thought I did WONDERFULLY well all of the schoolyear, considering my creative assignments having to do with Indiana Jones, but guess what?! The award goes to someone else! My jaw was permanently set into a very serious mode, and since then, the person will be my "Belloq" for 7th grade. To those of you who didn't win and I am just aggrivating even more, please accept my heartfelt condolences. If you will forgive me...."PSYCHEDELIC, BABY!!"
Adventurously, (by god, I've earned that closing!)
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]