Hey Ulla...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.12 on August 29, 1999 at 19:33:55:

In Reply to: Re: That brings back memories...(made typo in other one) posted by Ulla on August 27, 1999 at 20:19:01:

: : A couple of years ago I got a book that had all the props from both Trilogies.It also came with a fifteenth annivarsry "Raiders" poster.

:
: I oredered that book and waited TWO weeks but returned it. For a book with 200 pages focused on TWO trilogies, it should be 100 pgs each, right? Well, Star Wars took up 150+. For $25, it just wasn't fair.
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

I own a copy of "From SW to IJ" and it's a very prized possesion in my Indy collection. I don't have it here with me this exact moment, but you previously mentioned before that Star Wars took up 150+ of the 200 pages. That simply isn't true! Star Wars takes up 122 pages (if my memory serves me well...) and Indiana Jones takes up around 70 pages! In my opinion, you made a mistake in returning it. Did you read the the info in the Indy section? It was REALLY interesting and the production sketches were fantastic! And also the SW section was just as great, too! I got it about 4 years ago and I still find it fascinating to look at all those neat props and storyboards!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]