That guy, Gilles Verschuere is better known as ->

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from u195-95-86-53.vpop-gent.planetinternet.be on August 30, 1999 at 01:25:02:

In Reply to: Trivia Contest Congrats posted by Michaelson on August 29, 1999 at 19:47:04:

: CONGRATULATIONS to ONE and ALL in the contest results!! I tip my fedora to the winners, but then everyone who entered should consider themselves a winner as well. You worked hard. I would like to ask of Micah and Adam if there would be any way to add the winners forum "monikers" so we recognize who is who. I recognize old Dale and James Lamber as they write under their own names, but would be greatly interested who are the others as the names listed are not used on the forum. I am one of the contributers of the prizes, and I look forward to hearing from the individual who ends up with my donation after Adam determines who gets what. Congratulations again. Regards. Michaelson

I was very shocked when I saw that I'm 1 of the 2 winners. The Quiz isn't over yet for me. Thanks Michaelson! Why didn't I see your name between the first 10?
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]