In the words of Luke Skywalker: I Care!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from port7.westworld.ca on August 30, 1999 at 05:54:35:

In Reply to: Someone actually cared? posted by Meg on August 30, 1999 at 00:32:59:

: : How come you never seem to be online as much these days? I've never seen you on ICQ for 2 weeks, you scarcely post at either forums, and you never responded to my e-mail I sent you. What I ask is why? Are you disappearing from the forum for awhile like Harrison Ford did in Witness? :) Fill us in, Meg.

: Hey Brett!
: Sorry, but I haven't been online much, and when I do get a chance to get online it's just to check my mail, or it's when I got back from my plans so I'm all tired out. I'm been busy with getting things ready for school, and hanging out with friends. Like right now it's 12:30 am, and I just got back from seeing The 13th Warrior with one of my friends.
: I never recieved an e-mail from you,that's why I probally didn't respond. Unless someone is reading my mail, so it's in the old mail thingy. I'll check next time I'm on aol. Well, that was nice of you to ask about me. Take Care.

: ~Meg~

: P.S.
: To keep this Indy related(Since I don't wnat to piss people off) I saw the preview for Random Hearts with our very own Harrison Ford.

And I thought you joined the Amish community with Harrison Ford! Busy with friends, huh? That would NEVER be the case with me. Well, I guess you are too popular for us, then? :) j/k Now I know the story, thanks for filling us in.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]