For De Wayne.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth from 212.120.136.146 on August 30, 1999 at 07:26:53:

In Reply to: Re: Theres no coat hanger on my Wested! ( and a question ) posted by DeWayne on August 29, 1999 at 18:14:35:

: : On all the pics ive seen the wested has a hanging loop inside the collar.Mine dosent!WHY? did wested forget to put it on???
: : ARRGHHHHH,
: : Kenneth.

: Sounds like they might have. All of mine have one. Though I rarely use them. Only on a restroom stall hook or a situation like that. If I must take it off, I'll usually just lay it on something rather than hang it up. It seems less brutal on the leather. It seems like a lot of weight to put on a little strip of leather, but that's just my opinion. I wouldn't miss it. If you want one I'm sure you could have a leather seamstress put one on in a couple of minutes, or do it yourself if you feel you can. I wouldn't send it back unless you're otherwise unhappy with it.
: I was wondering, what conclusions did you come to about the sleeves length and width? And the other things that bothered you about the jacket. "Not worried, jus.. just interested".
: See ya! DeWayne

The sleeves have rippled and tightened up and ar slightly shorter.
also the leather has hardened and i cant scratch it with my nail any more
The puffyness is still there on the shoulders and chest area but im sure
it will lighten out as the sleeves did.
Well see ya and thanks for your help1,
CHEERS
KENNETH.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments: