Re: INDY`S SKIN FOR WINAMP

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick from 97.chicago-15-20rs.il.dial-access.att.net on August 30, 1999 at 13:27:11:

In Reply to: INDY`S SKIN FOR WINAMP posted by Akeley on August 30, 1999 at 00:55:46:

Hi,

I found an Indy WinAmp Skin (33.4 KB)
at the Ultimate Indiana Jones page at
http://www.mixnmojo.com/indyjones/indy_music.html

The actual file location was
http://www.mixnmojo.com/indyjones/indyamp.zip

I must mention that there is not only a WinAmp Skin
but there many many many more interesting files
like game demos, sound files, fonts, pictures, sounds etc.
I just copy-pasted some text below so you can get an idea
The general page was
http://www.mixnmojo.com/indyjones/

And something else
when I used Netscape to view the particular page I didn't see anything
Instead I found my copy of Internet Explorer 4 buried somewhere deep on my computer
and everything showed up fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Indiana Jones sounds and scripts

In this section I will be giving you some sounds. I put all the sounds into bundles, and they are all zipped up. So if you don't have winzip clickHere

This is what I have:

Bundle1 Bundle1 consists of:"What's this one?" "The ark of the covenant" "Are you sure?" "Pretty sure" And then there is "Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?" And the other one: This is a castle, and we have many tapestries, and if you are scottish lord than i am Micky Mouse!"

Bundle2 Bundle 2 consists of: "our situaton is not improving" And "Where's my Gun!" "I burnt my finger and I cracked a nail!" Then, "I've come to save you!" "oh yeah, well who's gonna come and save you Junior!" "I told you!.....Don't call me Junior." And, "How the hell are we gonna get out of here!?!" "I'm workin' on it i'm workin' on it" "Well what ever your workin' on do it faster!"

Bundle3 Bundle 3 consists of: "Gimme the whip...." "Throw me the idol. No time to argue throw me the idol I throw you the whip!" Then it is: "Cairo, city of the living, a paradise on earth." And also: "Ah.. snake!... Suprise!" "Whats the suprise?"

Bundle4Bundle 4 consists of: "I suddenly remembered my sharlamien.. Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds in the sky." And then: "Indy? Why does the floor move?" And also: "I didn't know you could fly a plane!" "Fly, yes!.... Land... No!"

Bundle5Bundle 5 consists of: "Your not the man I knew ten years ago" "Its not the years... its the milage" Then: "Its discrasful, your old enough to be her f.. her her grandfather" "I'm as human as the next man" "I WAS the next man" Then:"If you don't let go Dr.Jones, then we'll both die!" "Then we'll die!" "My soul is prepared.. how is yours?"

I also have "You know I want to tell you something" "Oh don't get sentimental on me dad, save it till we get out" "The floor's on fire" "what?" "And the chair" If you want it click Here

Scripts
The Raiders of the Lost Ark Script

The Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Script

The Indiana Jones and the last Crudase Script

Indiana Jones fonts
Download these Indiana Jones fonts which Include:
the classic Adventure fonts and
the adventure subtitles
both used in the Indiana Jones titles!

indyfonts.zip

------------------------------------------------------

Indiana Jones Game Demos

Download the great demo for the PC. This pacage also contains demos for The secret of Monkey Island and Loom. Download here!

pass.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also here, you can get the Indiana Jones and the Fate of Altantis game demo. It is from LucasArts FTP site.

playfate.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indiana Jones
and the
FATE OF ATLANTIS II

The official demo has not yet been released, but there are counter part demos, one showing the pathfinding and the other showing the item list

ipscumm.zip shows the taskbar and the music in the background
pathdemo.zip shows the pathfinding that will be used in the game

Indiana Jones
and his
DESKTOP ADVENTURES

Little game preview that lets you control Indy in a birds eye view.
Different adentures every time of play!

indyprev.zip -- 1.06 MB

Heritage of Time
This is a full demo of an Indiana Jones game called Indiana Jones and the Hertiage of Time.
The only problem is that this demo is not in english, I THINK its in German, but this game looks very good, in fact it looks just like Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis!

hot.zip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDY

Music

Midis

Raiders March Midi -- 50.9 KB
Another Raiders March -- 27.5 KB
Indiana Jones in Venice -- 8.78 KB
Indiana Jones and the Last crusade end -- 7.80 KB

MP3's

Note that you will need to listen to the MP3's
Check out my Indy Amp which is a winamp skin. Size - 33.4KB

Indiana Jones theme in Stereo -- 2.07 MB
Indiana Jones theme -- 2:18 min (shortened version)

Indiana Jones theme in Mono -- 471 KB
Indiana Jones theme -- 4:01 min

The long version of the Raiders March in Stereo -- 4.66 MB
Raiders march -- 5:05 min

The Well Of Souls -- 5.46 MB
John Williams - Well Of Souls -- 5:57 min

Duel Of The Fates -- 3.88 MB
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Dual Of The Fates (When Qui Gon Gin and Obi Wan fight Darth Maul) -- 4:14 min

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom -- 3.78 MB
The ending credits from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom -- 4:44 min

Scherzo Motorcycle and Orchestra -- 2.58 MB
John Williams - Scherzo Motorcycle and Orchestra -- 2:48 Min

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: