Re: TO ALL TOY-SYNDICATE CUSTOMERS!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn002b-p1-166.cybertours.com on August 31, 1999 at 14:58:09:

In Reply to: Re: TO ALL TOY-SYNDICATE CUSTOMERS!!!!! posted by Vince... on August 30, 1999 at 22:11:12:

: : Has anyone received their 12 inch Indy figure from Toy-Syndicate yet? I sent in payment (by U.S. Money Order) two weeks ago!!! I haven't heard anything yet???

: : Thanks!

: : - Dietrich

: How much did the money order cost you.(by U.S. money order) thanks Vince.

If you just sent payment two weeks ago, I hate to tell you this friend, but get in line behind those of us who pre-ordered it back in June. I haven't received mine yet. They said that they are only getting a few at a time shipped to them from Toys McCoy, so they are unable to fill everyone's order at once, but instead must keep a running list of first-come-first-served. I was told that mine would be in the next shipment but that is probably what they tell everyone. I have had no problem getting return emails from them as some have reported. I will email them today for the straight scoop and if I hear back from them I will report it hear in the Forum.

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]