Bruce Campbell as Indy?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from dialup1-28.uplogon.com on May 13, 1998 at 20:34:11:

In Reply to: Hail to the King, baby! posted by Rob Roy on May 13, 1998 at 11:43:47:

: I've posted before with my belief that Bruce Campbell would be a good choice. I think he was funny and energetic in the Evil Dead films as well as his role as Brisco County, Jr. and the King of Thieves on Xena. I know there are those who disagree, but I have yet to see another nomination. SPF would be a great choice, too, in a few years!

It's interesting that you'd choose Bruce! Have you seen the new Pitfall 3-D game featuring his voice as the main character, Pitfall Harry? He is rather Indy-like, and like Moore replacing Connery as Bond, the 'new' Indy would be a bit more comedic (probably), but still cool.

Anyhow, a friend of mine keeps talking about his idea for an Indy 4 that would lead into an all new Indy franchise. This (crackpot) idea has Jackie Chan going on an adventure as the adult Short Round, while Harrison Ford tags along in much the way that Connery tagged along in Last Crusade. Then when Indy 5 comes along, it's the adventures of Short Round!

I think he's insane, and hope he's not serious. :)

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]