Re: MANY COMPLIMENTS on my new Wested!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lao Che from 223.new-york-41-42rs.ny.dial-access.att.net on September 01, 1999 at 16:50:53:

In Reply to: Re: MANY COMPLIMENTS on my new Wested! posted by Michaelson on September 01, 1999 at 11:45:40:

: : Well, this certainly was worth the wait! I can't put into words how nice this jacket is. It's just begining to cool off here in NY too so it's almost the perfect time to have it! Even better, I work in TV control rooms all day where the temp is about 60 degrees so I've been wearing my Wested around work. (I had another jacket that I used to wear) Well, I've been gettin all kinds of compliments on it. A few people know the deal and like it cuz it's Indy, but everyone else just thinks it's a real nice, sorta unique lookin leather jacket. I keep getting. "where'd you get that?" "...England!"
: : Anyhow, it's comfortable as anything and I look forward to wearing this for a loooong time!
: : Regards!
: : Tom

: Tom, I've been wearing the same thing in my control room. Maybe we can get Peter to change the name to "Wested's TV producer jacket". (grins) Regards. Michaelson

: I work in a film lab in New York! I will have my Wested on a all times!
: Lao

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]