Re: The Animated Adventures

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust33.tnt8.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on September 01, 1999 at 17:14:20:

In Reply to: The Animated Adventures posted by Sean Dodge on September 01, 1999 at 14:53:20:

Whoa! I wonder if they were the ones who made the Back to the Future animated series! The Back to the Future animated series didn't please me as a kid because it totally messed up the plot making it pretty crappy. The delorian was destroyed, and in every film they continue from the exact second of the previous film. The delorian was in those cartoons and since the movie continue from the exact same spot from the other, there isn't no time period for in-between-movie novels. The delorian was destroyed in BTTF III and so it makes the carttoons total crap. Why? Because the delorian couldnt be in the BTTF trilogy if it was destroyed in the last movie. And if they are the creators of the BTTF animated series, then i'd hate to see them mess up the Indy animated series if one is made. I mean, if they make it take place in the twenties, let's say 1925 or something and Indy teams up with a female companion like always and it's not Deirdre, it might mess up the whole plot of the Indy Time Continuim. I dont mean to sound fantasy-wise but it's just an example. It will put a gap in the Indy timeline where people will be arguing that the animated series is right and the books wrong and vice versa! It will unravel the very fabrics of the indy timeline and cause a conspiracy! Sorry for sounding too political in this but it does matter. I delt with too much "Novels make no sense" people all over the net. Well see ya's, Shorty.
"Alternate to you, to me, and Einstein!" -Doc, BTTF II

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]