Re: Man, How Many CD's Are There?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lao Che from 247.new-york-40-45rs.ny.dial-access.att.net on September 01, 1999 at 21:12:40:

In Reply to: Man, How Many CD's Are There? posted by brandons on September 01, 1999 at 17:40:36:

: Just the other day, i was in my local camelot music store, and there, in the soundtrack section, was a specialy packaged Raiders of the Lost Arc Soundtrack, it says it includes 1/2 hour of previously unreleased material, for a total of 74 minutes, it also has a 24 page booklet with new composer interview, liner notes, photes and sketches, and it has a little box cover that slides over the cd box. This got me thinking, how many different soundtracks are there? I thought there were only three. Also, could you tell me about the Japaneese imported version of the Temple of Doom soundtrack? I thought it was because they didn't have one in the Us, did they have japanese ones for the other ones? Please answer, thanks.

: Raiders ( the one you saw ) is the only expanded special Indy score release to date. The only CD version of Temple is the Japan release which is the exact same thing as the U.S. tape. Crusade has a volume II CD with extra music.
The Indy scores:
Raiders - Original, Expanded version
Temple of Doom
Last Crusade
Last Crusade Vol.II
:Lao

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments: