Alright this may sound really weird..so bear with me!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust131.tnt2.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on September 02, 1999 at 00:51:02:

I was thinking the other day..when I was really bored...about the Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Atllantis game. I was curious about why no one ever found it..you would think by now we would have found it. They say that it was just a story. But maybe it was actually a prediction. okay here comes the weird part...what if LA is the Lost city of Atlantis (Lost Atlantis even begins with LA). Atlantis was supposed to be a very wealthy, advanced, and beautiful City. Well LA fits all of those...except now it is filled with smog, but nonetheless.... Atlantis was supposed to have been swallowed by the sea...well they keep saying that LA will break off into the ocean someday. Of course it won't break into the Atlantic ocean..but in the time of the Story, there was no Pacific. (by the way I was also listening to Tool when i thought of this). I was just thinking that this may be another way of explaining all the mysteries around Atlantis. Now honestly I don't know much about the Myth's around Atlantis (i'm not sure anyone does)..so please let me know if there are any real problems with this...NICELY..and add anything that you wish.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]