Re: Toy Syndicate offers too little too late

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from cc85701-a.hwrd1.md.home.com on September 02, 1999 at 16:51:12:

In Reply to: Toy Syndicate offers too little too late posted by Katanga on September 02, 1999 at 12:11:58:

: Once again Toy Syndicate spews the same story out that they did three weeks ago. Supposedly the New Indy figures are STILL in transit and it will only take another week or so for them to arrive. Something's not right here. I don't want to cancel my order I just want the Indy figure that I've already been billed for. I'm sure that it's not coincedence that Toy Syndicate finally decided to respond to all of its frustrated customers when they started to post negative things about Toy Syndicate in the forum. They've ignored three of my emails altogether and won't give me a straight answer as to where my figure is when they do choose to respond. If any of you other Indy collectors can avoid ordering from these guys you would be wise to do so.

I don't think Toy Syndicate could do anything to please you. If the situation is exactly as they describe, which I have no reason to believe otherwise, what do you expect them to do? They can't ship you a figure they don't have yet.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]