Re: *sniff* Awwww... Oh! BTW

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 31.oak01.pon.net on September 02, 1999 at 18:06:58:

In Reply to: To all my Indyfans who might miss me: posted by Ulla on August 31, 1999 at 21:37:40:

: Ja, it's true. 7th grade has started, so I cannot be here as much as I please. Besides, my teenage sister ALSO obviously has to "catch-up" too on the weekends, so I won't be here as much as I was in the summer. *sob* However, for those of you interested, I DO plan to include Indy somehow in ALL of my assignments! I am learning (again) about archaeology in History, and I positively CAN'T WAIT. I really will miss all of you the days I can't be here, but I will go to the "Vault" and pick out the "old" messeges I typed a few days back, and I WILL answer "things", so please "look back" too! A line I heard, I think on here, (please own up to who said this: I almost cried!)
: "Ulla rides off into the sunset with the Raiders March playing triumphantly and falls off her horse!"
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

I didn't know how many companions I had on this forum! Thank you so much, but I will try to be here as often as possible! I can't wait until JUNE...
Also: the principal came in my class today and I asked him a question on being Indiana Jones for Halloween, and he said IT WAS ALRIGHT TO HAVE A WHIP! (just as long it is securely in place and cannot be "whipped" out easily) Now about that "no hats" rule at my school...
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: