Re: Toy Syndicate offers too little too late

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on September 02, 1999 at 20:47:39:

In Reply to: Re: Toy Syndicate offers too little too late posted by Micah on September 02, 1999 at 20:09:54:

: : : I don't think Toy Syndicate could do anything to please you. If the situation is exactly as they describe, which I have no reason to believe otherwise, what do you expect them to do? They can't ship you a figure they don't have yet.

: : They could do a lot to please him with a $300 order. Answer emails, comp some price, fullfill the original obligation on thier behalf. 4 weeks for shipping? danno

: He indicated that they are "spewing the same story," so I assume they've answered at least one of his emails. After that it's like trying to get blood from a stone. How many ways can you say the same thing? As for the four week shipping, go to www.usps.gov and use the international rate calculator. Make like you're sending a parcel to Japan, Parcel Post - Surface mail takes... wait for it... 4-6 weeks. Please let's be calm, rational, and patient about this situation.

The main question for me is: Are the Indiana Jones action figure and the Arabian Horse worth the wait, or should I ask for my money back (I'm probably the only person who ordered both of them)?

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]