No I'm not buster. And Charlie Sheen is an Alec Baldwin type actor.(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust114.tnt3.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on September 04, 1999 at 12:05:06:

In Reply to: Re: I don't get it. >:-( posted by Ulla on September 04, 1999 at 11:23:05:

: : : Hallo!!
: : : Just thought I'd kinda' let you see "Herr" Pettit. Turns out, he's on a Volleyball team. Here he is @: http://www.cobravolleyball.com/busterpettit.html SWELL!
: : : Adventurously,
: : : "Love-sick" Ulla

:
: : : Hallo, everybody!

: : : : Just thought I'd let you know about my secret "Dr. Jones"!! Not only is he tall, teaches about ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS, and makes me want to pencil in "love you" on my eyes, but I sense a certain connection like the relationship of Deirdre Campbell and Indy (ONLY in the class room):-). I feel as if he speaks only to me, as if I am the only one in the room that actually UNDERSTANDS the information and will USE it.
: : : : He makes me want to do my absolute best, especially since "we" will be learning about world cultures. (My favorite part of history!) For those of you who know of the state of California, the county of Sonoma, the city of Santa Rosa, the SCHOOL OF SLATER, don't tell Mr. Pettit my connections to a certain archaeologist, or my similarities I came up with of both handsome "Professors"!!!!!!
: : : : *shhhhh*
: : : : Adventurously,
: : : : Ulla

: : : : "I'm really rather envious!" (Pettit has a girlfriend:-( he also coaches the GIRL'S volleyball team, and I'm sure there are some obnoxious ladies who will no doubt join. Kinda makes me want to play this sport other than my almost-certain playing of WRESTLING...

: Who's Charlie Sheen? And what do you mean by "I" look like....????? Buster? That you?
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: