Then that must mean that Gunga Din was overdone too, huh?(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust129.tnt7.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on September 04, 1999 at 18:18:41:

In Reply to: Re: Why does everyone hate ToD? posted by Reggie on September 04, 1999 at 15:37:08:

: : I noticed that most people hate ToD. Some people give comments like "I hated just the whole thing." and "I only liked the beginning." and sometimes "ToD really sucked." and why do people hate ToD so much? What's wrong with it? It might be different from the others but it's good in it's own way. Some people in this forum probably don't even don't know where I got the name Short Round cuz they seen ToD once! I'm not acting like ToD is my most favorite movie of all time or my favorite Indy movie of all time, LC is my favorite Indy movie, but what do people have against ToD? I think it's ludicrous to hate it. Well see ya's, Shorty.
: : "Lets see if you bastards can do ninety!" -Marty, BTTF

: I feel that ToD was kind of over done. I think after Raiders, they got carried away and made Indy deal with the "supernatural" or something. I think the same happened with YIJC. After that Young Indy part in LC, they asked,"What other adventures did Indy have as a child?" then they got carried away again and Indy met every famouse person from around the world of the 20th century. Not to mention fighting in WW1 under age.-Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]