Crusade Vol 2 CD !!!HELP!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by crusader from diomedes.noc.ntua.gr on September 04, 1999 at 19:48:17:

Ok, so I'm sort of a newcomer here in the forum!After visiting numerous times I've decided to give it a try (my question that is).So, here it is; can someone help a poor adventurer in his Quest for the Holy Gr.. ehh, I mean illumin.. eh the complete Indy soundtrack collection?I know there is a Volume 2 CD of Crusade (a few recent forum messages reminded me of this whole issue) and, to be absolutely honest, I know that it's actually bootleg, including almost 30 mins of music from The Amazing Stories (the TV series) , and therefore it should be illegal.However if anyone can help me find it, I'd be very grateful.Getting it in Mp3 would be just as fine (it must have high collector's value- I understand that-, but if i can get the Mp3's, I'm not exactly going to produce vast amounts of ripped CD's, printing covers and stuff- I just want to have all of the Crusade music, that's all)...
By the way, I have all of the released CD's (I mean Raiders 1995 with 74 mins plus the booklet,Temple-kind of hard to find,had to order it from Amazon all the way to here,Greece- and of course Crusade).I'd be more than glad to encode in Mp3 and give whatever track anybody might want.Again, thanks in advance for whatever help you can give me
---Waiting for the Infermal Machine (and Clint Bajakian's orchestrations for it) Konstantinos Liapis
k_liapis@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]