Thanks for your time! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 19.oak01.pon.net on September 05, 1999 at 16:39:19:

In Reply to: Re: How 'bout the video posted by DeWayne on September 05, 1999 at 15:39:24:

: : It is so infuriating to find out that "The Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark" is out of print. I have a "making of" book on Tomorrow Never Dies and like it very much and am curently trying to find the "Making of GoldenEye". As you can see, it's like trying to find a canopic jar in an endless desert. ANYONE: please help me!! :-( I've tried a lot of places where I live, and I may just have to wait! PLEASE! Or I will end up like Herr Toht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: : Adventurously,
: : Ulla

: I don't know about the books, but do you have the "Great Movie Stunts and the Making of Raiders" video. It's actually two tv specials put together. I got one a little while back...very cool to have. As far as I can tell it's out of print too, but you can still order one through Amazon.com. If you punch up "Raiders of the Lost Ark" it should show up. Sorry I don't know about the books. If you don't have the vid already, definitely get one! (I'm sure I'm not the first to post about it). Happy hunting.
: See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]