Re: "[It] means nothing to me." NOT!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 82.oak01.pon.net on September 06, 1999 at 08:58:21:

In Reply to: GoldenEye posted by 007 on September 06, 1999 at 07:28:19:

: Well, you're looking for the Making of GoldenEye book. Here are some places that I have found it in the past. Ebay Auctions, Spy Guise, and from The James Bond 007 Fan Club in UK. The book was published in the UK and never got a publishing in the states. You can check out Spy Guise by writing them for a catalog which costs $5.00. There address is: Spy Guise Inc., 263 Central Ave Box 205, Jersey City, NJ 17307. There whole catalog is loaded with unique James Bond collectibles. The item you want is currently priced at $25.00. There website is www.spyguise.com and thier phone number is 201-653-7395 and their email address is spyguise@msn.com or spyguise2@msn.com (both work). I hope I was able to be of assistance.

OH CONTRAIRE!!!!!!! Thank you so very much for all this information! I found somewhere on the net a phone number to the publishing company of Boxtree. It's in England, though, but aren't ALL the copies of this book over there? I'd like to give it a try, but if that doesn't work, I'll check out Spyguise. I could use a $5 catalogue JUST on James Bond items!! :-) Thanks again!!!!
Now, back to "The Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark"......
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: