Re: INDIANA JONES has got to be the PEEK in hollywood!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dietrick from proxy-331.public.rwc.webtv.net on September 06, 1999 at 10:37:01:

In Reply to: INDIANA JONES has got to be the PEEK in hollywood! posted by ronny on September 06, 1999 at 09:46:18:

: Hey gang
: I was just thinking about the people who created the films and I got to a realization that Indy is got to be the peek in hollywood and here's why:
: 1. Harrison ford - his name alone means so much in hollywood, he is one of the most incredible actors in the past 2 decades.
: 2. Steven Spielberg - One of the most incredible directors in our time , E.T , "jaws" , "close encounters" and "Jurassic Park" alone were huge success!
: 3. George Lucas - master story teller who made it big with his "star wars" saga long before indy was invented!
: 4. John Williams - 5 time award winning Musical genius! who created such memorable themes for "star wars" , "superman" , "e.t" ,"jurassic park", jaws" and even for our hero!
: 5. drew struzan - an incredible artist who created in my opinion fantastic movie posters for many famous films, the posters alone makes you want to go and see the film.

:
: Am I right?

Hell yes, your Right!

One reason I'm sceptical about Indy IV is that I think Spieberg has lost some of his youthfull exuberance. I just havent seen anything of his lately that had that 'fresh' quality raiders had. Its to late in his career now. Maybe he's been in Hollywood to long.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]