Re: Hey all you Indy Gearheads!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn003a-p2-062.cybertours.com on September 06, 1999 at 11:57:30:

In Reply to: Hey all you Indy Gearheads! posted by DeWayne on September 05, 1999 at 23:16:19:

: I was just wondering, how do you guys who have bought a bunch of the gear display, or store it?
: Personally, I have my gear on a hanger over my closet door, well, my shirt, bag, one of my jackets, and my Miller Indy hat anyway. (My HJ only comes out of the box when I'm gonna wear it.) I like to show 'em off. Add that up to my wall hung SW toys, my Darth standee plus a bunch of other stuff, and now at 25 I have the room I wanted when I was 10!
: Just curious. DeWayne

I have some of it (like the bag, whip, holster, and some nice photos all hanging on the wall in my living room, along with my Staff of Ra headpiece and zippo on a shelf next to them). Some of my stuff is in storage (I currently have no place to put all the posters, of which I am missing only the Raiders Advance poster), but the rest is on display in a barrister bookcase (you know, the kind with the glass doors). This really made the collection look nice. Incidentally, I take the whip down often, as they should not be stored in a hanging position for long, because this can permanently stretch the thong out of shape. I also periodically grease it with pecard's.

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]