Thanks, I will (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steven Spielberg from spider-wi072.proxy.aol.com on September 06, 1999 at 19:42:12:

In Reply to: sixth sense posted by caroljohnson on September 06, 1999 at 17:13:54:

: This has linked from a page in a search called Re: Contacting Speilberg. It requires no response- at least directly to me.

: Dear Stephen:
: I know this is familiar, but people feel they know you because you have consistently touched their hearts in movies, they know they can trust you with a movie-it won't be garbage, etc. The reason I am writing is that I am still pissed that Christian Bale didn't get even an Academy award nomination for Empire of the Sun, when that idiot who couldn't act got one. The movie was stupid, his acting wasn't anywhere near the acting in your movie, etc. The movie was politically correct, that's all. Admittedly it's a little late to complain. The reason for doing so now, is that it has taken this long to find another child actor that has equally touched me. The kid in Sixth Sense is so awesome. Please do whatever is necessary to see that another travesty does not take place. Talk to people about him, etc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]