Re: indy comic books and cool pictures->read this!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rockhammer from 129.237.141.49 on September 07, 1999 at 11:16:34:

In Reply to: indy comic books and cool pictures->read this! posted by the mummy on September 04, 1999 at 19:16:24:

: i was just on vacation in virgina, and i saw some old indy comic books for sale. I am by no means a comic book reader, but they looked like they were in excellent condition, and they were only a dollar a piece. I ended up buying six of them, just the ones with the coolest covers. The pages are pretty yellow, but they arent too bad. Like I said, I am not a comic book collector, but I like indy stuff, so i was wondering if I really did get a good price. I quickly scanned in four of the six covers and put them online, check out the link below.

You have 4 of the comics of the (now cancelled)monthly marvel comics
"The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones."
A dollar each isn't a bad price, but it's not a great deal either. I've found that those comics, depending on your geographical location and on stores, can be had anywhere from $0.25 or less up to 2 bucks, depending on the issue.

If you want to find out more about the comics, visit my site, Rockhammer's Dig.
By the end of this week, every single Indy comic ever made in the US will be scanned and in place.
Right now, only the individual issues of TOD are missing. I have already scanned them, but I still need to write the html pages for them.

ROCKHAMMER

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]