I JUST DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince from 1Cust178.tnt13.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on September 07, 1999 at 19:14:22:

A couple of things are on my mind and I can't seem to get them off.I feel alot like Han Solo right now with some money problems.And without money I can't buy the new Indy releases.And also I found a incredible girl sunday night.She is what I have been looking for the last week.I had only talked to her on the phone one night and the next night we met.I helped her out sunday.She was tired and so I let her rest on my sholder.My friends and I were at a nearby park and she came with my friend Laura.But we all hung out until 4a.m.And as the night started to leave to become morning.My friends started wanting to go to my cousins house.This girl and I started to get very tired and as I was to leave to stay the night at my cousins house,we started kissing right there in front of everybody.But the thing that sucks is that I didn't get her number and now I'm affraid to ask my friend.I'm also stressed because of my classes at college because of the things that are coming up.But the money thing just might be a little small right now.But my birthday is coming up and that might take care of some of the things,I hope.

"I have a big price to pay on my head,if I don't pay off Jaba the Hutt".-Han Solo ESB...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]