Re: As Dr. Evil would say, "Riiiiiiighttt".

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 27.oak01.pon.net on September 08, 1999 at 17:06:15:

In Reply to: Question about the girl who wrote "I Love You" on her eyelids posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on September 08, 1999 at 10:30:09:

: I don't believe this has been posted before (at least not in the time I've been visiting this forum from Jan. 1999 to present day), but you people all know about the scene in Raiders where Indy is teaching and then gets all flustered over the chick who writes "I Love You" on her eyelids. It is not stated for certain, what time of the day the class is taking place in (it could be first period or in the afernoon for all we know). My question is, how is that girl keeping the writing on her eyelids ALL DAY! Say, it's the last block of the day, when does she write that stuff? Is she having it on all day? If so, it would be quitwe inconvenient since, everytime she blinks, it says "I love you" giving the wrong message to the wrong person. People, what is your speculation on this?

I think it was the last period of the day because Indy has to go to that meeting with the two army intelligence men, so the "chick" probably sketched the words in before sixth period started. That'd be funny if "Dr. Tyree" got flashed the same messege!! :-)
I want to do what that girl did for my handsome history teacher, Mr. Pettit!!
Ahhhhhhhh.....*sigh*
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: