Re: I had this growing up.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rik Duel from slgol51p50.ozemail.com.au on September 08, 1999 at 20:16:20:

In Reply to: I had this growing up. posted by Doug Irving on September 08, 1999 at 19:55:27:

This is something that I picked up on eBay about three years ago, for a steal. It's not a cd, though. It's on vinyl. I wouldn't know how to begin making an MP3, but um, e-mail me, and we might look at some other forms of piracy.

Rik.

: I bought this album when i was 13 years old, thinking it was the soundtrack album. I was in for a treat! It basically was like a "Story Of..." record but better. There was no narrator, it was all just dialog, sound effects, and music. the effect was to virtually recreate the movie, by condensing the high moments from this 2 hour movie into one 45 minute lp. I'd love to snag this on cd. Is it available anywhere?

: : I guess this question goes mainly to Rick Duel;what is this raiders movie on record?lines from the movie,really?It's actually been released such a disk?I mean, is it an official release, CD cover and all?How can I get it pleaeaeaeaease?Is it on sale anywhere(yeah right!)?If not, could we work something out?
: : I read your list.(after lots of drooling, like Ulla and fly-catching-in-my-open-mouth).There is a good chance I will soon have the Crusade Volume 2 CD .Do you think we could trade copies or Mp3's?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]