Re: Indy Jacket FAQ other matters...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Borton from pm085-00.dialip.mich.net on May 15, 1998 at 21:50:44:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Jacket FAQ other matters... posted by Mike Davis on May 15, 1998 at 18:51:00:

: Sounds great!!! Just like you said, we can develop sections for each clothing item (or the closest replicas on the market.) Gather what you can on the shoulder bag, and we can start to develop a tride-n-true Indy site. You may want to place a top level post asking for any information about the shoulder bag -- (as you suggested). I'm sure Michaelson & the gang will come to the rescue! :)

: I have started to play with some graphics to lay out a front page, but nothing looks right the first time through... What do you think the first page should look like (for future reference)? I was thinking some sort of montage similar in style to the Raiders poster by Amsel, but having a pretty good picture of Indy. Then we could make graphic text links that point to each clothing item. (This is just a brainstorm. Please let me know what you think (Michaelson too).

An Indiana Jones equipment FAQ is a great idea. Judging by the quality of the Jacket FAQ I bet it would be great. Let me know, I would be more than happy to help you out with the Bullwhip information. As well as any information I have on some of the other Indy gear like the whip holster or the bag, ect.

Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]