Re: Indy Pants @ Kohls

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive99l.dialup.mindspring.com on September 09, 1999 at 09:46:57:

In Reply to: Indy Pants @ Kohls posted by Austin Powers on September 08, 1999 at 10:29:22:

I bought a pair of "Class A Dockers" or something a year ago thinking they looked Indy-ish, I was really amazed when I got my Noel Howard pant how close they were! I haven't found them again since- I got the last pair off a clearance rack. If you get a longer than usual inseam you can always hem them, and remove the cuffs.

Cheers,
Abner

: Hey babies...I was at Kohls the other day roaming through the pants department, and I found a pair of double-flapped khakis. They're Dockers, and the name on the tag says:

: Relaxed Khakis
: pleated gabardine

: It says they're 100% Combined Cotton, and that they're wrinkle-free. The color's is right on, and the two back pocket flaps look close enough for me. The only bad thing is that the legs're cuffed. But I reckon you could fix that pretty easily. The original cost was $52.00, but they're on sale or clearance for $27.00. They had quite a bit, but I wouldn't wait. $27 bucks....it sure beats $90 I'm thinkin'.

: Austin....Danger Powers
: "They're ill-tempered? Well that's a start..."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: