Re: Has anybody ever noticed one of these.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on September 09, 1999 at 12:47:02:

In Reply to: Has anybody ever noticed one of these. posted by Vinny... on September 09, 1999 at 09:37:46:

: I went to a doll show with my grandmother,she was buying Star Wars toys at the moment.I was busy looking in a box of old shirts on one guys table.All of the sudden I had seen words like "Raiders"in orange and yellow.The shirt says "A Lucasfilm LTD.Production,A Steven Spielberg Film RAIDERS of the LOST ARK." And at the bottom it says, "From the desserts of North America to the jungles of Peru,Paramount Pictures congratulates Steven Spielberg and his cast and crew on completing a very difficult location picture 15 days ahead of schedule." I then asked the guy where did he get it.He just said I don't know,but if you want it.It's yours for $2.00.I took it.Later I had seen the same shirt but it was on Steven Speilberg on location making Temple of Doom.So maybe the shirt was only given to the cast and crew.The shirt is all white and then It has everything in a yellow square explaing what I had just said.
: Oh This is Vince...but I just wanted to post my name differntly.

Its a production crew t-shirt. They show up on Ebay every once in a while. $2.00 is pretty good. I believe they usually go for under $10.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: