Indy 4: SPILL THE BEANS!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from sdn-ts-004txaustP13.dialsprint.net on May 15, 1998 at 22:34:10:

I want ANYONE involved with LucasFilm or Speilberg or Harrison himself or just anyone involved with Indy 4 to spill the beans on how far along this project really is! I need to sleep at night, damnit! This lack of knowledge is extremely disturbing and keeps me awake! I don't want to know the plot or even the name of the movie. All I want to know is if it's happening or going to happen. I've been following the rumors for about a year now and I just can't make any conclusions about this.

I don't want to hear any rumors. I'm sick of rumors! All I want are proven facts. I want undeniable evidence and not a bunch made-up or misled crap. I also don't want anyone to pay any attention to scripts posted on the net. If it's on the net, chances are it's not the real thing. And even if it is, I don't want it ruined for everybody because then the film makers would have to find a new script. So, from now on, no more script treatments. I DEMAND IT!

And another thing! Some rumors are just plain stupid. The dumbest plot rumor I've heard so far is that Indy survives to the year 2012 because of the Holy Grail and studies archaeology on Mars. Some rumors are just to dumb to be real. So no more dumb rumors. I FORBID IT!

Mack: Crusader for Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]