My opinion on the Forum Novel

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from sdn-ts-004txaustP13.dialsprint.net on May 15, 1998 at 23:22:41:

I've been looking over what has been written on the IndyFan Forum novel, and I must say that, despite the generous attitude of others, i think it sucks. But the idea is good. I think that instead of just pulling a story out of the blue with no relation to the real world and letting people chase after it with no idea what the hek the plot is, we should fix a plot. I have dozens of structured plots involving real-world archaeology mixed with mystic powers and adventures. This was one of the hallmarking things about Jones movies. So, if enough people agree, I would like to start another Forum novel. I'm not suggesting we discard the other one. You can continue it if you wish. But, If you think the one I start is better, please add to it. I'll make enough room for levity. If enough people respond to this letter and state that they would like to contribute to the story I will start, please let me know. I see the beginings of a long-lasting fab, here.

Mack: One Who Starts IndyFan Forum Novels

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]