Re: TOY SYNDICATE ORDERS -READ THIS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Suzanne from pool0276.cvx24-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on September 10, 1999 at 20:45:15:

In Reply to: Re: TOY SYNDICATE ORDERS -READ THIS posted by Greg on September 10, 1999 at 19:41:48:

: : There has been some negative posts regarding the late pre-orders and I felt I should respond with a positive. I have been collecting Indy for 18 years, am 43 years old ,so I know a little about the collecting market. I ordered my figures in May and just received Indy today. The horse will come next week. One of the many problems was the large amount of orders that were taken at Toysyndicate.They would receive only about 100 a month with the manufacturer way behind schedule. They sold in Japan first where they quickly sold out.All the info. Toysyndicate gave was accurate with what they were told, but Toys McCoy could not keep up.I have learned that the most important rule to have when collecting is to be patient.They are reliable and will meet their orders but remember they can only send out what they receive,pre-orders first.You will not be disappointed "Trust Me"...E-mail me if you have any questions about the figure or anything about collecting Indy.Sincerely Craig-dsari90532@aol.com

: I will second this sentiment. I am only 27 but I have been collecting Indy for, yup, 18 years as well. I was prepared to wait for the figure and I am glad I did. It just arrived today and it's fantastic. I am the kind of collector that will never sell my Indy stuff, and so I decided to take the figure and his accessories out of the package. This decreases its monetary value, I realize, but that is not why I bought it. I bought it to enjoy it as a display piece for the rest of my collection. Toy Syndicate went to the bother of not only emailing me when it available to ship but called as well to confirm my address. They packaged the figure as though it were an organ being shipped for transplant and their concern for my order was apparent to me. I have no doubt that they will speed the horse on its way as soon as it arrives in their hands. Just to say to those who may not have received their pre-orders from TS, they will ship them and you will get them, I am confident! Persevere! You won't be disappointed!

: Greg

Another satisfied customer!
I too received my Indiana Jones doll from Toy Syndicate (yesterday) and consider it well worth the wait! They have been very responsive to my many inquiries (since June 4th, when I ordered it) and have been very good about keeping me informed of its availability. I am grateful that I was able to place pre-orders for the doll and the horse, and I appreciate their honoring the ordering price--even though their costs went up. From my discussions with them, I know they are very concerned about customer satisfaction and about meeting their customers' needs; and I also appreciate their special care in packaging and shipping.
(While waiting for the Indy doll and horse, I placed another order with them for the Toshiro Mifune doll and a Medicom Astro Boy figure and received both in less than a week!) It was a LONG wait for Indy, and it will be another week for the horse, but I have complete confidence in the integrity and reliability of Toy Syndicate and know you will not be disappointed if you are waiting for your order. Suzanne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]