"This is reality Craig!" -Elliot, E.T., hehe, I just felt like saying that.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marty McFly from 1Cust99.tnt6.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on September 11, 1999 at 12:06:34:

In Reply to: TOY SYNDICATE ORDERS -READ THIS posted by Craig on September 10, 1999 at 17:02:58:

: There has been some negative posts regarding the late pre-orders and I felt I should respond with a positive. I have been collecting Indy for 18 years, am 43 years old ,so I know a little about the collecting market. I ordered my figures in May and just received Indy today. The horse will come next week. One of the many problems was the large amount of orders that were taken at Toysyndicate.They would receive only about 100 a month with the manufacturer way behind schedule. They sold in Japan first where they quickly sold out.All the info. Toysyndicate gave was accurate with what they were told, but Toys McCoy could not keep up.I have learned that the most important rule to have when collecting is to be patient.They are reliable and will meet their orders but remember they can only send out what they receive,pre-orders first.You will not be disappointed "Trust Me"...E-mail me if you have any questions about the figure or anything about collecting Indy.Sincerely Craig-dsari90532@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]