Great day!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deitrick from proxy-521.public.rwc.webtv.net on September 12, 1999 at 00:15:10:

Today was very cool!! Publisher and creator of 'CHAOS' comics Brian Pulido visited JC's comics here in Toledo for its 15th anniversary. (I dont expect anyone to really know who B.P. is, but he's bigtime, trust me.) My friend and I both got some things autographed, then we had him look through our art portfolios. He said my friend was about 2yrs away from being publishable, but that he needs practice. Then I showed him some of my big illustrations; I dont wanna toot my own horn, but he was very impressed! 8-) He especially liked my 'Raiders' collage/poster. He even went so far as to say, "I really dont know what to tell you that you wouldnt already know!" You have NO IDEA how good it feels to have a professional appreciate your work! especially since they are there basically there to tell you what you are doing wrong. Anyway, after all that they held a raffle outside the store, and I was one of the last people to win $150 worth of comics! Man, today was very cool! 8-D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]