Cool!!!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from klg-56-245.tm.net.my on September 12, 1999 at 01:58:57:

In Reply to: Re: I'M BACK!!!!!! posted by Ulla on September 11, 1999 at 22:49:53:

: : Oh, Wow! You're going white water rafting! I've always wanted to go rafting! Ahhhh! I just envy you. First, it's Disneyland and now white water rafting? Wow.....! Anyway, although I've never been white water rafting, I know quite a bit about it. Firstly, I know it's pretty expensive....in my country, white water rafting is $100 per head!! Anyway, my dad went and like Thuggee Bear said, it's real fun! The rapids are rated from 1 to 6. Rapids rated 1 are quite gentle but rapids rated 6 are really, really, really ROUGH!!! Beware! But for beginners, I think the rapids are only about 1 to 3. It's really very important to wear your gear properly because anything can happen. Lastly, Happy Rafting!

: : You're so lucky, sigh!
: : Indiana Jayne

:
: My experience was AWESOME!!!! The rapids were rated 3, and NO ONE FELL OUT!! I felt just like Indy in ToD after he says, "That wasn't so bad! Now was it?!" I would alter Willie's line to fit my experience: "I love the water, and I love being wet, and most of all, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" (that was to Indy, not to the guide Dick:-)
: Fantastic. I paddled for 11 MILES on one side. Boy, my LEFT ARM WILL BE BUFF!!!! I literally feel as if I can move mountains.....just wait until tomorrow morning for the pain!!!!
: Indy would be proud!!!!!! Love you, Dr. Jones!! I have only sky-diving left to do!!! :-)
: ADVENTUROUSLY,
: Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: