I'm back from a forced vacation with a question.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on September 13, 1999 at 03:34:38:

I was gone for a week or so because I had to use up some vacation time before the end of the month. Didn't do anything interesting while I was away but I did see a few videos that might be of interest to Indyfans. I watched "Beau Geste," the one with Gary Cooper and it was excellent, full of adventure and a good rental for any Indyfan. Also saw a movie called "The Four Feathers." It's about English soldiers in the 1800's and one guy trying to prove to himself and his friends that he's no coward. It wasn't quite as good as "Beau Geste" but I'd still recommend it.

Anyway, here's my question. On "60 Minutes" last night they interviewed the woman who wrote the "Harry Potter" books for kids and they sounded like they might be something that we Indyfans might enjoy. Have any of you read them? I think there's three so far and I'd like to know if they're anything that would be of interest to us. They sounded like they had lots of adventure and humor. So, is anyone out there a "Harry Potter" fan?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]