Re: Harrison a Prick?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard from AS52-08-134.cas-kit.golden.net on September 13, 1999 at 13:45:09:

In Reply to: Re: Harrison a Prick? posted by Steve on September 13, 1999 at 11:30:31:

: : I hate to say it but after reading the new Biography "Harrison Ford, Imperfect Hero" by Garry Jenkins my opinion of Ford has waned! He really doesn't seem to be all that friendly or socialble. With many tragic flaws.. I mean people can have a few down falls but he seems to think the world owes him something! Not at all like the Indy we have come to know and love.

: : I find it hard to watch Indy now with out being influenced by what I now know of some of Harrison's past!

: Don't take this wrong but I think you have confused the message with the messenger. Personally I could give a hoot about Ford's personal life-he is human and just as fallible as the rest of us. But he does play the Indy character perfectly in my book. And come to think of it Indiana wasn't exactly a saint. Kindly, Steve

: True Steve! Though Indy has imperfect Traits... things Ford himself has done are not at all heroic. I guess in the end I will continue to see Indiana the Archeologist as an inspiration but not Harrison the Actor!
Richard

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]