Re: More 12

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Covenant from 202.77.180.54 on September 13, 1999 at 18:33:51:

In Reply to: More 12 posted by Cowbowski on September 13, 1999 at 15:11:47:

: Okay, yeah I'm totally obsessed with the new Toys McCoy 12" indy doll that I still haven't got my hands on but here's some new info I found out. I was on Ebay and I saw something I hadn't previously saw with the 12" Toys McCoy Indy or horse. There is an exclusive 100 piece set that was only available for pre-order at a major convention in Japan last May. But the cool thing is the set (which included Indy himself, the horse, and some weirdo Steve McQueen bust) came with a Winchester rifle with saddle boot that fits right onto the horses saddle. I don't remember Indy using a Winchester in the movies but it'd still be a damn cool accessory to have. Just check out the pic at http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=162261095
: (Just Copy and Paste, people!)

: The Ever-Watchful eye,
: Cowbowski

That Winchester was made for the Steve McQueen "Wanted Dead or Alive" Figure that Toys McCoy made about 3 years ago. The horse and saddle rig were all designed to go with that figure. The new Indy horse is the same horse only he's painted White instead of brown and comes with a saddle blanket.

The Steve McQueen figure had another accessory: a suede jacket that came packaged separately in a hinged wooden box. All we can hope for is that Toys McCoy will make some more accessories for our Indy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]