Re: Finally got a call from Toysyndicate.com ...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Covenant from 202.77.180.54 on September 13, 1999 at 18:43:37:

In Reply to: Re: Finally got a call from Toysyndicate.com ... posted by Goodsport on September 13, 1999 at 18:38:25:

: : This whole situation has been fascinating to me as to it's handling by the company. It's also of great interest that there are several being fought over (as well as the horse) over on eBay as I write this, so apparently they're out there in SOMEBODIES hands. One fellow actually has a dutch auction going on two of the figures out of Texas, prices ranging from $250 to $379. Interesting. Regards. Michaelson

:
: That is interesting! I wonder how early one must have preordered their Indy figure to already have it (I preordered mine around May 28th, and am only scheduled to receive it this week!!!)!

:
: -G

Toy Syndicate is not the only company on earth distributing the Toys McCoy Indy figure. I live in Hong Kong and I've had my Indy for over a month already. The shop I got it from ordered over 60 of them and received them back in July. I had also placed my order in May so the wait wasn't too bad.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]