Ok the hurricane passed me. But here is all I went through...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust191.tnt3.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on September 14, 1999 at 15:38:40:

Ok, I told you I was getting ready for it. Here is the story. I was two blocks down helping my bud's put the outside furniture in. We also help keep this one house tidy etc. for this one guy. and he lives in the mansion of an old celebrity! I can't tell who though. So we bring his outside furniture in and stuff.. Then we go in his house to shut all his windows! But the trouble was that the window shutters only had one nozzle.. i mean, we only had one revolving nozzle thing to shut the windows and we had to put it on like a wrenche and close the window. I was holding it and treking through the house like james bond and acting as if it was my Walther PPK and I snuck up on my friends... then this one hornet flew in and chased us around. But outside the winds were terrifying.. it was like the winds on the end of BTTF.. I was like, "I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUTURE!!!" LOL just kidding.. but it reminded me of that. Well see ya's, Shorty.
"It's hurricanes Shorty, anything can happen." -Indy, ToD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]