Re: Catherine Zeta Jones, Angelina Jolie and Gina Gershon...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on September 15, 1999 at 01:42:17:

In Reply to: Catherine Zeta Jones, Angelina Jolie and Gina Gershon... posted by Rob on September 14, 1999 at 21:59:57:

Angelina Jolie is very hot right now. She's John Voight's daughter and won a Golden Globe for either the TV movie about the model- "Gia"- or for that movie about George Wallace. I forget which. She was also in the movie "Pushing Tin" last spring with John Cusack. I think, however, she'd be totally wrong for Indy IV. She's too young, mid-twenties, and too contemporary looking. Her lips appear to have been plumped up by a bad plastic surgeon and she's covered with tattoos. I don't think there'd be any chemistry between her and Harrison Ford.

Gina Gershon has been around awhile. I saw her first in "Red Heat" with Arnold Schwarzeneggar. She was also in "Showgirls" as the older dancer who teaches the ropes to Liz Berkely. Gina is starring this fall in David E. Kelley's new show "Snoops."
Gina is a very good looking girl but she brings a certain trashiness to every role she plays. That could work for Indy IV, I guess. She would have made an excellent Marion. In the end I think if she were in Indy IV the role would come off as a Marion-wannabe.

I love Catherine Zeta-Jones and she'd be great in Indy IV but I'm getting tired of all these older actors having only young chicks as love interests in their films. I'd rather see Indy with someone a little closer to his own age or at least over forty.
You can cast my vote for any of these woman:

Christine Lahti
Amy Irving
Rita Wilson
Michelle Pfieffer
Geena Davis
Rene Russo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: