Ford talks Indy IV on Entertainment Tonight

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J from n098h014.remote.mun.ca on September 15, 1999 at 15:33:53:

I just saw this bit of "Indy IV" info on "Entertainment Tonight". I can't remember it word for word but here is basically what it said.

It started off by saying something like Harrison Ford may soon be starring in a long awaited movie. I assumed it would be another Jack Ryan movie (last we heard Indy wasn't happening for six years), but I was pleasantly surprised when it said "Indy IV". Anyway, it goes on to say that they talked to Ford (were they doing this by phone or something? Don't they videotape interviews anymore?) and he said that he'd love to do another Indy movie, if there is a script that he likes. They also say that there will be just as much action because Ford says he still looks young enough to "fake it" and all the action is just like "smoke and mirrors anyway".

I'm with Ford on the age thing, but I have just one question. Wasn't the script finished something like 3 years ago (according to recent statements from Lucas, Spielberg and Rick McCullum)???? Is Ford being kept out of the loop or something?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]